The most common problems in Lumix GH4:
- Broken USB or HDMI port
- Water damage
- Broken battery cover
- Doesn’t power on
- Dust or scratches on the CMOS sensor
- Loose or deformed lens mount (the lens seems like it’s not firmly attached)
- Dead or defective pixels (for example laser damage)
- Intermittent switches
- Broken LCD screen
- Defective LCD connection (intermittent or complete loss of video)
- Deformed or broken LCD hinge
- Firmware upgrade problems
- Yellow ! dsiplayed
We offer professional repair of your DMC-GH4, interior and optical path cleaning, firmware upgrades and diagnostics. Most noteworthy, many repairs are completed the same day.
We don’t charge for the repair estimate (no bench fee) and we offer a quick service turnaround.